With the purchase of a yearly Saskatchewan Paint Horse Club membership, you can come out and enjoy our APHA sanctioned shows, benefits of reduced division fees, eligibility for awards and you receive free classified listings anytime on our website! Your website can be added to our links page as well free of charge!
To Join the Club, click on the link below, fill out the form and mail it in to us.
2022 Year end High Point criteria
Alternative Competition 30%
- follow the same rules and credit system as the APHA PAC program.
- SPHC members are responsible for sending in their results and having all the paperwork in order. Results must be submitted within 30 days after the competition.
- Points earned in an Saskatchewan associated club will be considered. (EI: sask mountain trail club, sask cutting reining or barrel associations.) Please include which event you attended, your placings within ONE division only, and how many competitors were in your class.
- Attend the Shows hosted by the SPHC. Points at these shows will also be used in the high point calculations.
NEW Program- Recreational Riding/ Riding Log 20%
- SPHC member and we count the hours on APHA reg. Horse/ Horses
- Time may be recorded for any activity in which you participate by riding or driving, including individual or group trail rides, riding/driving, parade, weekly lessons or rides at home, fox hunting, clinics, etc.**Hours spent at competitions grooming time, feeding, or health maintenance not to be included in the log book**
Attendance to Club Events 30%
To be considered for yearend awards you MUST attend a minimum of 2 club organized events.
Volunteering For Club Events 20%
- Our membership and the needs of our members is the club’s yearly priority. As a non profit group, our volunteers are an essential part of our organization. As such, we want to recognized the value your time has to our organization. Volunteering at a club events will be reflected in the calculations.
2021 SPHC High Point /Reserve Awards Winners